Searching for a mortgage loan can be quite complicated. The terms and financial language are not always easy to understand. At FirsTrust mortgage, we are here to simplify the process. We want you to have an efficient experience that exceeds your expectations. If you are buying your first home, we want this to be a memorable time with little stress and confusion. If you are choosing to refinance, we want to help you meet your financial goals in a simple way.
This list will provide you with the basic information you need to start exploring your loan options. Our certified mortgage planners are happy to share the many loan options we offer and go into further detail to help you decide which loan is right for you.
- Wide loan selections to provide you with the loan that is best for you.
- Not insured by government
- Typically higher rates and down payments
- Greater home equity
- Build equity quickly
- Proven financial stability
- Includes fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loans
- Low down payment (as little as 3.5% of home’s price)
- Insured by Federal Housing Administration
- Wide mortgage loan selection
- Higher qualification flexibility than conventional loans
- Available to all Veterans and active military personnel
- Zero down payment available
- No need to buy private loan insurance
- Lower closing costs
- Prepay without penalty.
- No down payment
- 100% Financing
- Comparable rates to other mortgage loans
- Applies to primary residents only
- 30-year fixed rate
- Gifts from outside sources ( family, friends or benefactors) can be used to fund closing costs
- Rate never changes
- Easy to budget around
- Easier to navigate
- Lack of rate fluctuation means stability
Mortgage Loan Services by FirsTrust
These are just a taste of the loan options you have available to you.Our specialists are trained to deliver you the highest quality loan and rates that fit your individual needs. We are proud to explain these loans in simple terms, not confusing jargon.